- The structural parts are manufactured from meehanite cast iron with stress relieved to ensure the material stability. The structural parts are stress relieved and analyzed by the finite element analysis combined with rib reinforcement, that assures high accuracy in high speed machining.
- Turret type (armless) magazine with 14 tools capacity (optional 21 tools) offers fast tool changing and low broken ratio. With the shortest route tool selection, T – T time is 1.7 sec. approx.
- Three axes are mounted with high precision linear guideways for stable and smooth movement, making the machine ideal for high speed and high precision machining.
- The machine employs a pressure-release type lubrication oil distributor which ensures stable feed system.
- Specially designed double back sides chip removing system allows chips to be exhausted out of the machine in a short time. This will prevent problem caused by deposit of hot chips.
- Optimal structure proportion is achieved through a equiangular triangle construction, allowing the machine to exhibit a solid support and force flow.
★Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.